Ten reasons to work with Halifax:
- Language combinations for all your needs
- Written translation, editing, localisation, certification
- Interpreting, simultaneous or consecutive, remote or live
- Copywriting, DTP, all related services
- Specialised translation teams for different fields of expertise
- Professional translation management and advice
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- High service quality provided, deadlines respected
- ISO certified company since 2012
- Highly competitive rates.
Working hours Mon – Fri
09:00 – 17:00 CET
(Paris, Berlin, Rome)
Professional translation services: translation, editing, certified – Deadlines, measurement, specialist subjects, how we organize our work: reliably, confidentially, on time.
Oral translation, online or live, simultaneous or consecutive – language combinations and specialized subjects. An interpreter at your meeting or a team for your conference.
We mostly work is with European languages, especially English, German, Spanish, French, Italian. We cover all Balkan languages, and Chinese and Korean are often requested.
Rates start at €0.04 per word ($0.05), excellent rates with excellent quality. How do we form a price? What are the factors? See how we can be surprisingly cost-effective.
Each country has its own regulations and practices for sworn-at-court translators, and some have none. Who appoints them, what exactly do they certify and how?
Just what is quality in translation? How does translation quality differ from translation service quality? What is good translation and what do ISO standards have to do with it?
Each sector or discipline has its own special vocabulary, its own way of expressing ideas. This can sometimes be tricky. Our answer is specialized translation teams with sector experience to ensure the right language for the job. Our project manager assembles the best team available for the subject. See our references sorted by subject.